Tuesday, December 21, 2010

REESA ROCKS MY MIDAS TOUCH EARRINGS.

Reesa is a fellow blogger and writer read more about her in her own words and please check out her blog Reesa Speaks


"Hailing from California, recent graduate of Hampton University Class of 2010. I have a love for writing, pleasing, and spreading my knowledge and opinions to all. With expertise in Public Relations, I’ve produced this website for a certain eye; For those with an open and tasteful mindset. I value aspiring artist people making a platform for themselves in Fashion, Entertainment, Hair Care, and Music! My journey begun last summer when I chopped all my hair off, forcing myself to learn how to love who I am, the skin I live in, and everything God has given me.


Here I share my passion for life, the lessons I’ve learned, and just the gift of word to all of my readers who support me."

No comments:

Post a Comment