Monday, August 1, 2011

IVE BEEN AWAY TOO LONG!!! / WARDROBE REMIX PARTY!

Geez!....4 months and no posts!
Lemme explain, ive been wanting to move over to wordpress for a whole new blog, new look..everything...and I just kept procrastinating...an 4 months later NO NEW BLOG....


anyway, I still plan to do it.


The reason for this post is I am hosting a Wardrobe Remix Party, which is basically a clothes,product,purse swap at my home, I want at least 15 ladies to attend, there will be food and wine...details will come later as I get more ladies to sign up and I will send out personal invitations to each person, this is also a small networking event so if you have something to promote bring your business cards!
I may have a giveaway or a goodie bag...im still planning so im not sure.


I live in Raleigh NC so keep that in mind if you want to come...


PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND, SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY!!


Freshjewels@aol.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish :( Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, how I wish I was in NC. You definitely need to come to NYC.
    Btw, your products are absolutely amazing!

    Elle.
    www.PartyOverHair.com

    ReplyDelete